Area Weather

Click for Syracuse, New York Forecast

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Purchase

Just picked up the RNB ML-2900 12.5v Batt Pack & 2hr Home Smart Charger from Big Boy Hobbies in Oklahoma. First, I have to give Kudos to Bart for his superb Customer Service. I ordered on Friday, He shipped on Saturday, and I got the order on Monday...I plugged in the charger and hooked up the battery...Just as advertised, the battery was fully charged in about 1 hour and 52 minutes. Now I will have to time my hunts to see how long it takes to go dead...I am expecting the advertised 40 hours. We shall see...I know I will have to charge this about 5 times before I see the full strength from the battery.
I am looking forward to many hunts before I need to charge the battery...I am used to having to recharge after every hunt.

http://rnb-innovations.com/new_page_2.htm


Happy Hunting,

No comments:

Post a Comment