Area Weather

Click for Syracuse, New York Forecast

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I can think of Worse ways to waste 2 hours

Went to a park about 20 minutes drive north of me today thinking I might find something good...
The Park is maintained by a Lion's Club that has a building there where they hold meetings....
It is also a Boy Scout Camp, Boat Launch, and Ball Fields...
The place was loaded with so much foil, pull tabs, screw caps, and iron junk, I was glad that I had the DD coil...
I managed a bit of clad, a cool tag, and a stainless steel spinner ring...
The Ground was wet and covered in about 1/2 inch of heavy wet snow...All readings were about 5 points higher on the VDI than usual...Screw caps were coming in solid 80-82, where they usually drop out at about 78...I kept thinking dime when I first got there, then later I was doubting myself and did not want to dig them anymore, but knew I had to....Arrrrghhhh!!!!





HH,

No comments:

Post a Comment