Area Weather

Click for Syracuse, New York Forecast

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On this Episode of BUFFY the BLING Slayer...

Temps were a bit nippley, and the ground is still muddy, but I just had to get out and test out the NEL Tornado coil on the E-Trac...I LOVE this coil...It hunts Deeeep, and the pinpointing is much easier than I expected with a larger coil...Well, my first target was the 1930 BUFFY (if them idiots on Diggers can make up words...So can I...lol). After that, she just slayed the bling with a 10K plated Mothers Ring (It has 2 girls names engraved in it...One on either side of the hearts) with Birthstones, and a .925 ring (small). The golden band is pretty bent out of shape, but I am sure a jeweler can fix it. I would like to get this one back to it's owner if I can figure out which Mother in the area has children with the right names and birth months. I would say it has been lost for at least 5 years, as it was 5 inches deep. The 10K rang up as 12-42, and I thought I was gonna dig a Wheat or a dime...I was shocked...The .925 was only at 3 inches, but it too is bent out of shape. I need a Ring Mandrel and the knowledge to use it...lol. I also dug the 2 wheats fairly near each other at about 6 inches. The oldest clad coin was 1963 Nickel.

 




HH,


No comments:

Post a Comment