Area Weather

Click for Syracuse, New York Forecast

Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Short Hunt with the Fisher CZ 7a Pro


If I could have sex with this detector, I just might...I am in LOVE already with this machine...It is DEEP, ACCURATE, and  DEEP!!! ... Did I say DEEP???
First hole had a foil ball that read as a nickle at 4" (OK...I got fooled) Second hole!!! 2 mercs (1941, 1945) at 8"...Third hole held the wheat (1941), and was about 4 inches away from hole 2...
After that...it was all clad...Did get a 1962 nickel in there....Also found this Chineese made car, and the 2 junk items...This was for about 1 1/4 hours in a field I have hit more than any other in my area...Ground is still hard here...That is why I nicked the 1941 Merc...hard digging at 8"...






HH,



No comments:

Post a Comment